How do I cancel my order ?
If you already have a ThriftBooks account, you can cancel your order directly on ThriftBooks in 3 easy steps!
- In the upper-right corner of the site, click your name to view the My Account page and your orders. (You’ll need to be logged in to access your orders.)
- If the order can be cancelled, the Available Options column on the right side of the page will have a link that says Request Cancellation.*
- Click Request Cancellation to submit your cancellation request.
Once you click Request Cancellation, you’ll receive an email response shortly to let you know whether your order was successfully canceled. In some cases we may be unable to process the request.
Please allow 2-5 business days for your refund to post back to your original payment method.
*If your order includes new books or you do not wish to cancel all the items in it, please Contact Us with your order number.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Processing in our warehouses takes 24 to 48 hours. Please visit Shipping Costs for delivery times after orders have shipped. Note that orders placed on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
Can I pre-order a title if I live outside of the U.S.?
- Yes, pre-ordering is available for international orders.